Located in Markham, Williams and Partners LLP is a dynamic and rapidly growing CPA firm where we enable our team members to maximize their professional potential by providing challenging and exciting opportunities for growth and advancement.
Our mid-sized accounting firm will provide you with the optimal environment in which you can learn from the best, take on diverse challenges and projects, yet still get the one-on-one attention that you need to grow.
While large enough to offer a wide range of challenges and opportunities with our diverse staff and clientele, we are small enough to provide hands-on training and experiences in a friendly and stimulating work environment. We feel it is the firm’s responsibility to provide our team members with the experiences necessary to give them the tools required to complete their career goals and aspirations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns in accordance with Partnership standards for clients in a variety of businesses and non-profit enterprises
- Supporting teams on a number of assurance engagements, working on assigned sections of the assurance file
- Auditing financial statements of business clients as a team member
- Effective communication with our clients, government agencies and with our partners and staff
- Keeping partners, managers and other team members informed of progress and significant issues during the preparation of the files
- Performing research and utilizing internal and external resources on an ongoing basis to ensure the best solution is adopted
- Other related duties as assigned
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge:
- Completed Post-secondary education in a relevant accounting program is preferred
- Strong financial accounting skills
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building skills and professionalism
- Strong commitment to continuous learning
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task competing priorities
If you are up for the challenge then we want to hear from you!
Applicants must include a cover letter, copy of your transcript and resume with your application. Send your application directly to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. We are pleased to accommodate individual needs of job applicants throughout the recruitment and selection process in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.